After my internship and obtaining my diploma, Cegelec immediately offered me a contract as Project Engineer Regulation. After a few projects, I moved to the position of Project Manager. In the beginning I mainly did medium-sized projects, but meanwhile I manage larger projects. The position is very interesting because of the great autonomy that I have. To manage my projects well, I can make decisions myself in terms of implementation methods and organization. I can rely on a very competent project team.
Information Management Consultant
Driven by data and motivated to offer business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to our clients? Realize innovative Business Analytics projects and help create the data solutions of the future!
- help organizations achieve the next level of maturity with the help of information and support them to use internal and external data to achieve a competitive advantage
- develop data warehouses and data lakes for clients and help them to unlock valuable information
- design and develop data warehousing database scheme’s, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) mappings and Data Mining solutions
- make flexible use of the following methodology: status – analysis – future plan
- master diploma
- more than five years experience in Backend Information systems: databases and SQL have no secrets for you!
- as a junior, you can apply for the junior track Business Analytics Consultant
- in-depth knowledge and experience in Business Analytics, ETL development and Knowledge Discovery solutions
- experience with one or more of the following domains: ETL tools (IBM DataStage, Microsoft SISS or Informatics), Database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Netezza) or Knowledge Discovery (SPSS Modeler, R, Python)
- experience with creating and designing information architectures that form the backbone of our client’s information policy
- experience with Agile Project Methods
- you are flexible to work in Flanders
- fun working environment with sparkling teams and flexible working hours
- personal learning and development plan, training and career opportunities
- complete salary package including company car, expense allowance, etc.
- hospitalisation and group insurance… and free fruit at work!
- high fun factor and lots of sport/cultural/family activities
- a lot of initiatives regarding knowledge sharing (Lean Coffees, Lunch and Learn, technical sessions, etc.)
How to apply?
Come work with us and discover ‘the VINCI Energies way of life!’. Apply here! You can count on a fast, accurate and personal treatment of your application. Questions? You can reach Ines Thevelein, recruiter on 09/210 81 50.
Give ICT your ‘touch’! Axians, brand of VINCI Energies, is the linking pin in our connected planet, offering smart solutions & services for ICT and telecom. Literally ‘the best of ICT with a human touch‘: we combine innovative and best-in-class technologies with a personal approach, towards our customers and towards you, our colleague. You enter an inspiring and innovative working environment, with a lot of room for initiative and entrepreneurship. Plenty of variety: in team you take up challenging projects for different customers in diverse sectors (business, Healthcare, industry, etc.). Or are you more the hands-on technical type, excited to execute turnkey projects or maintenance for telecom and radio operators? Start working at a vibrant organization, where we put knowledge sharing and training at the center, but never lose sight of the fun factor!