Na mijn stage en het behalen van mijn diploma, heeft Cegelec me meteen een contract aangeboden als Project Engineer Automatische Regeling. Naarmate ik meer projecten gevolgd had, ben ik naar de functie van Project Manager doorgegroeid. In het begin deed ik vooral middelgrote projecten, maar ondertussen beheer ik grotere projecten. De functie is zeer interessant omwille van de grote autonomie die ik heb. Om mijn projecten goed te beheren, kan ik zelf beslissingen nemen op vlak van uitvoeringsmethodes en organisatie. Hiervoor wordt ik bijgestaan door een zeer competent projectteam.”
Solution & Business Development Manager
Solution & Business Development Manager Unified communications
Tranzcom Telecom is a leading integrator and solution provider of mission-critical, business and unified communications for public safety, healthcare, public transport, industry, service and retail.
We are currently looking for a Solution & Business Development Manager, unified communications.
The position is a key role in the development of the business and solutions portfolio of our unified communications solutions.
It entails the following main accountabilities:
- Definition, implementation and execution of lead creation, go-to-market and business development strategy.
- Market watch of technology trends and solutions provided by suppliers and partners related to unified communication, collaboration and cloud solutions. Feedback to R&D and management to define solutions roadmap
- Provide the necessary inputs to marketing in order to create the appropriate marketing Tools.
- Coordination between marketing, account management and field engineers.
Your profile :
- Master degree in ICT/engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience in business development of unified communications solutions.
- Self-starter, solution-oriented and service-driven attitude.
- Committed team player, able to work at the same time with a high level of autonomy.
- Very good interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Fluency in French and Dutch and good command of English.
- Candidate interested to join a medium-size yet leading and expanding company operating with a high degree of autonomy in the context of a major international group.
Our offer :
- A challenging management position in a dynamic and technical work environment.
- Wide range of responsibilities and tasks
- Many customer contact, internal contacts, variation and responsibility.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the further expansion and design of a stable and growing company.
- A direct, transparent, pragmatic and no-nonsense corporate culture with direct decision lines.
- After a training period in which you get to know the context, you will hold a position with a lot of autonomy
- A fascinating key position with responsibility and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment.
Our Company :
TranzCom, based in Anderlecht, has around 110 employees and is active as integrator in radio communications, telephony and information systems. Also in the sectors of energy distribution systems and power electronics for railways and Industry. TranzCom is a part of VINCI Energies Belgium that realizes, optimizes and improves infrastructure systems for energy, transport and communication applications. In the world of tomorrow, VINCI Energies wants to make the difference, not only with its professional know-how, but also by supporting various charitable projects managed through the’ VINCI- Foundation. VINCI Energies has 69.000 employees in the world, of which 2.400 in Belgium.
Come aboard and discover ‘the VINCI Energies way of life!‘ email@example.com